Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Blogger Book Fair wants to know what you think!

Well, this is the third event I've held and I think I'm getting the hang of things. It's crazy to think about how quickly this event grew into such a huge thing. I know that this blogspot blog won't be able to handle the event for much longer, so I'm planning on getting a real website within the next six months.

Before I do that, I need to know what you think. You readers, writers, bloggers and authors who attend this event mean a lot to me and I need to know your opinions on the BBF, what I should include in the new website and what I should change. I know that some things need to change to accommodate as many people as possible, but I would love to hear your suggestions.

I'd even like to know what website host I should use. Really, any advice you have I will welcome! So, in the comments below, tell me all about it. I will take everything into consideration. How can I make this event bigger and better?

If you don't feel comfortable posting in the comments, please feel free to email me at bloggerbookfair@gmail.com! Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment